Basic tools for every lash stylist are cleanser, glue, different shields, tint and other products to make eyelashes wide open and the look even more expressive.
However, before you distribute the lashes on the rod and give them a certain shape, they need to be cleaned from makeup.
Read about what will happen if you ignore this stage and where you can get a good lash shampoo in Canada.
Should Lashes Be Cleaned Before Extensions?
The answer to this question is yes!
Everything starts with cleansing. If it is not done properly, then all subsequent products will work less effectively.
Makeup and skincare products, oil, dirt and dead skin cells will create a barrier between the eyelashes and fixing compound, reducing its effectiveness.
As a result, the curl will not look like it was expected or will not last long.
Even if the customer claims to have prepared for the procedure beforehand, we recommend using lash shampoo in Canada.
For sure, while using this product you will find that there is still a little makeup or oil residues near the lash roots.
How to Choose Lash Shampoo for Extensions?
Quality shampoos should have the following characteristics:
- Convenient to use for the lash technician: to distribute well over the surface of the skin and lashes and to effectively clean them.
- Degreasing, which improves the quality of the coupling and prepare eyelashes for further procedures;
- Do not dry out the lashes: a quality product, on the contrary, should nourish and moisturize them like a serum.
- Do not cause discomfort: do not sting eyelids and eyes, do not provoke redness, irritation or allergic reactions.
In other words, the composition should be absolutely safe for health. Choose ISO approved products manufactured according to all current quality standards.
Among all modern manufacturers of such goods we recommend InLei brand. They produce the best cleansing products in the Canadian beauty market!
- Safe hypoallergenic composition;
- Comfort in use;
- Have all necessary quality certificates;
- Provide effective cleansing without damaging or excessive drying.
You can buy this best lash shampoo in Canada on the website of the popular Canadian brand LashStorePro. Here you will find a large selection of goods for lash technicians that will make your work even more quality, safe and beautiful!