Image Source: pinterest
Features of the climate and when to plan a trip. Main attractions. Why do millions of tourists from all over the world visit this country?
Traveling in the United States of America
The USA is a state that includes 50 states and is located in North America, with more than 330 million inhabitants. The Atlantic and the west by the Pacific Oceans wash this continental area in the east. There is every kind of tourism you can imagine: on the beach, in the mountains, water and land walks, many parks and spectacular places for all ages. On the site countryhelper.com you can find more information about this beautiful country, which locations are worth visiting, and how much accommodation will cost. This platform has collected all the information that may be useful for a tourist.
What is the best time of the year to visit?
The fact is that you can plan a trip absolutely at any time because, at any time, there are winter entertainment and warm resorts at the same time; it all depends on the area with its climate; for example, in Florida – the beach is at your service all year round, and in Colorado and Oregon – for winter fun.
The maximum peak of visitors is from the end of April to the end of September.
Spring is the best time for hiking and visiting popular and famous places. In spring, the air is +10…+16С and starting from May, along the entire coast (except for the northern part), it is already possible to swim.
Summer is the time to sunbathe and breathe in the clean air of the ocean, which never falls below +230C. In the summer, for example, Florida and Hawaii are suitable.
Autumn is not cold for visiting excursions, walks in parks, and descents along fast rivers.
Winter is not severe with t +6…+10C. But for example, Seattle is generous with snowfalls, and in Nevada and Utah – the beginning of the ski seasons. The exception is Alaska; it’s cold there, t down to -35C. Of course, it attracts the time before the New Year – best of all from mid-December. New Year’s Eve lights shine everywhere, and the fabulous atmosphere of the holiday is felt in every corner.
What will be offered to eat?
Their cuisine is a mosaic of recipes from the cuisines of many nations. And each of the 50 states has its national dish.
And now, we present to your attention assorted dishes:
- Arizona: fried dough tortillas eaten with honey or finely chopped beef, cheese, and beans;
- Illinois: hot dog;
- Connecticut: pizza with clams according to the recipe of bakers from Italy;
- Florida: lime juice pie, condensed milk, and meringue:
- Indiana: pork sandwich (fried on a bun in a deep fryer);
- Kentucky: very well-done chicken;
- Maine: boiled lobster;
- Michigan: cherry pie;
- Missouri: meat barbecue;
- Tennessee: pork ribs;
- Ohio: cinnamon-chocolate gravy served with spaghetti;
- South Carolina: shrimp porridge.
And visit a restaurant in New York – a participant in a period called “restaurant week.” This week is held twice a year – in summer (June/July) and winter (January/February). There are no fixed dates, so check in advance.
The menu is varied, and this list does not end but only begins. But remember that Americans have very satisfying and fatty foods – do not overeat. Try a lot, but in small portions.
What to see?
There is something to see here – the number of places makes your head spin. Let’s talk about the most interesting ones below:
- White House in Washington. It is the pride of the authorities. The grandeur of the building declares this with its appearance. It has 132 rooms, more than 30 baths, and 6 floors (two below ground level).
- Hollywood in Los Angeles. The place of the world film industry, and I want to visit where films were created and loved by hundreds of millions of people of more than one generation. And the Hollywood Walk of Fame is the “trace” of world movie stars for over a dozen generations.
- Statue of Liberty in New York. Pride and symbol of Americans. The French presented it to the Americans for the 100th anniversary of independence. The height of the statue is 93m. It is one of the most photographed places.
- Brooklyn Bridge in New York It is a suspension bridge over the East River, a conductor between Manhattan and Brooklyn. It was built over 13 years (1870 – 1883). It is the longest suspension bridge in the world – its length is 1.8 km. It is worth seeing this splendor in the Gothic style.
- Las Vegas. It is the epicenter of gambling. There are various casinos. You will be entertained by multiple concert programs and light shows – around the clock, and you won’t have to sleep here. Night lights beckon with their radiance, and the casino invites you to place a bet. Know when to stop.
- Niagara Falls. It is located on the border with Canada on the Niagara River and combines Canadian, American, and Veil waterfalls. Near it is a hydroelectric power station with a capacity of 4.5 GW. It is a beautiful cascade that attracts the views of visitors.
- Miami Beach – Beach. This place is a resort, enticing with its comfort and cozy atmosphere. There are various activities for you to choose from. Spa its hour It stretches for 11 km, on the banks of which there are luxury hotels with a full range of all amenities and services.
- Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. The most popular and recognizable. The length of this bridge is 2.5 km, and it weighs 1 million tons. It links San Francisco with Marin County, between which the Golden Gate Strait. It is a real work of art.
- Lego Land in Chicago. It is an indoor playground. It is designed for children from 4 to 10 years old. A mass of Lego elements surrounds you. Children have the opportunity to build anything from thousands of details. There are many pavilions and lounges inside. And even parents will be entertained there.
This country is huge, so it is impossible to see everything in one visit. Country Helper will help you get directions so that you can see the sights that interest you in the first place.
At the end
We can talk endlessly about majestic and beautiful places because there are dozens of times more of them and every area or architectural building deserves attention. Come to the USA, and everyone will be satisfied, given the variety of entertainment for all ages, fabulous nature, architectural heritage, delicious food, and a warm welcome.